Want to increase your revenue by effectively managing your inventory?
Kaavay develops highly efficient systems that are very useful when it comes to tracking, optimizing inventory levels and also accounting for inventory cost. In today’s world with erratic production cycles and an increase in customisation, an inventory system is an essential part of your business. Not only that they eliminate redundant paperwork and file storage space, they reduce material wastages and outages ensuring smooth operations of your production cycles so that you can meet your customer demands effectively.
Benefits of an Inventory Management System
- Set pricing levels that can automatically adjust your sales price based on cost increases
- Define detailed information for your ordering inventory item, including stock levels, vendors and manufacturers
- Enter a range of serial numbers for more detailed stock tracking
- Combine different inventory items into packages to ensure special pricing and easier processing of orders and invoices
- Print purchase orders and reports
- Have relevant information such as item, cost, supplier, customer, etc.
- Print filtered inventory lists by i.e. by name, location, system type, and minimum levels
- Create detailed reports
The basic factors for the Inventory Management system and Inventory Control activities are:
- Sales Forecasting or Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Production Planning
- Material Requirements Planning
- Inventory Reduction